Tuesday, April 10, 2012

hahaha

aaaah God, hahaha   Ramon your'e an ace haha.
Epic comments hahaha


So anyway.. today.....will be a rough day. I've got loads of things to do. it never ends. I don't even understand half of it. O___O My god. I've never been in this situation before so I don't understand the rules and what and when and where to go with the papers aaaaaaaaaah too much for my brain. So many papers. So many words. THIS AIN'T SWEDISH DAMNIT. it's derpish! >.<
I will start by going to the job centre. Yus. No wait... the landlord. Yeah. But I seriously don't wanna leave the house cause it's raining so much. DERP. -.- Teeeleeeeportaaaaatiooooooooon. *zoom zoom*


So, btw... I absolutely LOVE how people call and wake me up early in the morning. Like 7! And say "hey, saw that you were up late last night..your last status was like...at 2 am or something..the hell you up so late for?!"

Now THIS would probably be the face I made then...

 You really are.
Congratufuckinglations man.

WHY YOU BE CALLING ME AT 7am THEN HUH?! If you know I went to bed late. THAT is cunt behavior right there. Hmpf....







naaah  seriously, tis ok though. Fell back asleep afterwards anyway. No worries. Remember how nice I am, when I call YOU 7 am when you've been up late babe. I'll enjoy it. I'll even show up at your doorstep :D And be all "OOOOH HERPA DERP eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! >.< You awake yeeeeeeet?! imma jump you naaaooo"

hahahahah I'm so sweet :D tehe~



right, Lei Lei needs to take a shit. Out in the rain we go. WET DOG FTW.

1 comment:

  1. When your sleeping and someone calls you and wakes you up , simply fart on the phone and hang up. Ahhhh back to sleep.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?