Tuesday, April 10, 2012

the wonders of an idiot

I have been SO good today. I'm serious. I've gotten a lot of shit done today. Even went to the vet and bought Lei Lei's dogfood. Which btw is expensive as HELL. But hey, the things we do for those we love. lol

Went to the jobcentre, sat there with a man that helped me out with the economy thingy, work thingy, paper thingys...you get the picture? AND he also ragequitted about my boss. THAT WAS EPIC. Hillarious tbfh :3 The way he cussed about my boss made me all warm and cuddly inside XD




 Aaaaah.... ah, efter that I took a stroll in the rain through town with my beloved coffee in one hand, and a cig in the other <3 Had really loud death metal in the headphones... such a pleasant walk.

Till I realized that people were staring at me  :<  I was just derping around minding my business.... :(  Y U NO LIKE ME?  Well, I sorta figured out why. My clothes probably didn't match the women walking infront of me so when people saw them they were all like "aaaaw.." and then when they saw me they went "WHOOA O.O" and stepped away from me -___- Thanks for that you fucktards.  I didn't feel offended at all. FYI My way of dressing is a thousand times better than the slutty outfits those girls had. SO HAH. And it was cold today so why the hell would anyone wanna wear miniskirts?! Jeez... insane.
seriously.  There's weirdos all over town. There's girls wearing CAT EARS damnit.  Compared to THAT, I'm quite normal looking if you ask me...and yet people stare? it's a mystery..

Someone told me that it's cause I walk with my head held high and I have a very confident walk, HAHA and she also added "plus it might be because YOU always manage to freak people out by looking them straight in the eyes you dork" hahahahah ooooooooooh yeah. Didn't think about that.

note to self, stop staring at peoples eyes. they feel intimidated.

LAWL I wont stop. That's my thing. That's me showing YOU that your'e beneath me. mwehehe...






I say it's cause I'm so awesome that everyone notices it, and they HAVE to look at me so they can feel my awesomeness. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?