Friday, April 27, 2012

exhausted

Indeed I am.

Aaaaaand I'm also sitting in my new home :3
It's quite comfy and I kinda like it ^^ tehe~

Tomorrow, I'll give you all a "tour" of my new place haha. It's tiny yeah, But I still like it :D I feel at home already. AND i managed to assemble the couch aaaaaall on my own :D So now I'm sitting on my couch. Like a baaaaws. And my new bed is here! A BED! A BED I TELL YOU! Oh gosh oh gosh oh gosh! it's gonna be so nice to sleeeeeeeeep in it!

I feel like I've been a huge pain in the ass to everyone today. I am so sorry :< I AM NOT AN ORGANIZED PERSON AT ALL! But still, you guys helped me out today and for that I'm eternally thankful :)




well, My family is the best family in the world. And I'm so thankful for having them ♥ And they really helped me out today! 



1 comment:

  1. AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH where do you find those A7x -pictures??? I'm gonna die XDDD <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?