Friday, April 20, 2012

Up around the bend!




This is a good day. Despite the fact that I thought I was gonne work and then tey were like NO. lol But oh well. I'll survive. I'm keeping myself busy with other crap today.

I have good music, good people and good fucking food. Aaaargh the food was SO good. :D


Oh And I've been packing a bit today, cleaned a bit AND tried to drown a tick. Does ticks breathe under water btw? Cause I kept him in the water for 3 hours now. Hmmm.... I'll let him stay down there a bit more. btw. I just took a piss on him. LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Maybe urine will kill him faster mwahahahaha

Yeah. I'm a monster. But I HATE ticks. And the things I hate, I don't treat nicely. Sorry.
Luckily I don't hate that many things ;D



I'm going over to the family later for dinner. SWEEEET!
As usual it's tacofriday. nomnomnomnom...

I haven't done anthing to my hair today, just washed it and let it be. It's rather nice once in a while. BUT it IS on the other hand about time I got myself a haircut indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?