Monday, April 23, 2012

lovebites ♥


Oh yeah, big brother came over with little Wille today as well. Aaaaaaaaaw gosh I love you too much you little toddler <3



oh LAAWL I just remembered, I played these songs for Sofia at the party yesterday. she was a bit...uh... slow...so i cheered her up real good.










haha you know, girls LOVE me for some reason? I mean "love" as in 'heeeey let's get buuuuusyyy.....NOM'  Which I do NOT appreciate. At all.  4 different women grabbed my face and kissed me last night, whereof one of the women was someone I knew since before. Which also made me a little cunfundled.... cause I hadn't seen her in years. And then she's like HI! Mwah! And then derps away again O.O The fuck?! But seriously... I didn't even dress boyish. For once, I was dressed up in girl clothes! Fuck you... (`^´ ) hmpf!! I was pretty.

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?