Monday, April 9, 2012

uhm...

This is me trying to be nice and subtle about things... I suck at it I know haha.

feel like I should point something out, in case someone might not have realised this..... I am NOT intrested in,  you know... uh..how do I put this. I'm not intrested in anyone else except then one I'm intrested in. LAWL now THAT was a really good explanation. Right? haha

Ah, and that person knows that I like him. CAUSE I TOLD him. So...if i didn't say it to you then....yeah... your'e not the one I care for. Simple as that.

Also, if  I've never actually said anything at all to you, then...how can you think I love you and that we're friends?? I don't understand you really. But it's ok. Keep reading my blog if you like it, I dont mind.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah fool! She don't love you homie! HA! Lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah fool! She don't love you, homie!! HA!! LOL

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?