Monday, April 23, 2012

Yet another Monday


And yet another Monday where I don't have any work.
But I'm quite busy today despite the fact that I don't have a job to go to.

Kirre and his dad are here and they took down the closet. And then at 13:00 we're gonna meet my landlord to sign over the contract to the new girl. And then at 14:00 I'm gonna meet the new landlord with the new girl so I get heeeer apartment ^_^

Btw, my couch is surprisingly nice to sleep on. :3
Would've slept real good too if it weren't for Lei Lei the loud Ninja. She decided that she needed to let me know loud and clearly as soon as someone was near our door so yeah... she's been barking the entire night. This is something she'll probably be doing till she can calm down and realise that I am fine and that I'm happy the way things are. It's just that things are changing and she probably has a hard time catching up. But like I said, things will calm down. She just needs some time to adapt. <3


Oh and there's a few people who's been asking why I'm moving and why my bed is gone haha. It's because Kirre and I broke up after nearly 10 years together and he took the bed with him. Alongside with the tv and Internet :/ Hence, I'm moving to a cute little apartment in the centre of the city instead :D

Kirre and I are good friends though so there's no need for pity :)
My choice of leaving him was a good choice for both him and me.
This is the beginning of the rest of our lives :)


 oh btw, eeek Kirre and his dad are having a wee fight. I'm sitting here like ooooh herpa derp lalalalala I can't hear a THING lalalalala O.o

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?