Thursday, March 26, 2015

A lively day

This morning, me Nathalie and Freya decided to take a stroll to the park. Lei Lei got to run around freely, and it was Freya's first time in a swing. YAY.

It was really fucking cold too so we warmed ourselves up with hot coffee :D Kinda felt like a picnic lol
But after a while it got so cold that we decided to go to my sister and drink their coffee too haha

It's good that I do as many things as possible early on the day, cause in the afternoon I'm fucking pooped. No energy whatsoever heh..



Also, I've started watching a new shoe called Outlander.
It's seriously SO GOOD.


A very nice love story :)

Welp. I've got a baby to catch now. She's faster than you think on the floor haha <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?