Saturday, March 14, 2015

sweet moprning

It's been a good morning. 

Freya went back to sleep around 6:30 after I fed her, and I went back to sleep as well. 
I got an infinity amount of snuggles from Frost which honestly made my day :D

I feel pretty today too haha
I seem to feel good in frizzy hair really.


Keep in mind, my eyes are sleepy, I know they look a little funny haha ;)


Today I'll make zucchini spaghetti, with spicy chicken goo and I might make bread later. Depending on if I can reschedule something haha

I'm still going strong on my diet.
Still sticking with veggies and meat :) And carb free shit.


2 comments:

  1. Ah you look lovely even while sleepy <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutiiiieeeeeeeees <3 both are you are so... hnnnghhhhh <3

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?