Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Too tired to write

First, some good news:

-6.5 kg in 3 weeks. Yay me.



And here's some pics from yesterday.



Freya had a playdate yesterday with a cute little boy. He's about 2 months older than her.
We got quite a bunch of clothes too for Freya :D

I have been feeling shitty all day. It started around noon...Frost tried to make me feel better by making me scrambled eggs and bacon, but it only went downhill from there. Nausea and a massive fucking headache, Ugh...

Josse dropped by earlier today, figured we'd let the dogs go for a short walk.
Poor Doris is sickly again.

Freya on the other hand is doing splendid, every day.
She fell asleep <3


I'm not much of a fun companion tonight, I'm going to bed super early. By 9 I was already snoozing...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?