Monday, March 9, 2015

Just another one

It's just another day again.

Freya woke me up all night, I woke up hearing her whimper and crying in her sleep. It just broke my heart. 'Of course I'll rush to my baby's side and hold her then. Duh. <3
And it continued like that all night and morning, in the end,
I went in and slept in her room around 6am. And she got to sleep on me from 7 till 8. My little snugglelump.
maybe it's another tooth?

 She's been sleeping for about an hour now so I guess she's catching up on some Z's huh?

Anyway, I got bored around 8 so I managed to put her back in her crib while I showered and then made my spinach, strawberry, banana and mandarin smoothie. Watched some tv and played a little and then Frost woke up and we went out for a long walk :D


spinach, strawberry, banana and mandarin

And here, a photo of me. I know, I used to be a little better at posting photos of me. But I don't really find it fun to do...I'd rather post pics of Freya, Frost or Lei Lei or nice nom nom stuff. :D

But yeah, I'm alive. It's me. I look rather normal. I'm not too fond of how I look these days but I'll get better.


I'm going in on my third week without sugar or carbs. Yay me. I'm really trying here. But I miss carbs...........and sugar ahahah I'm still fat...Boo...lol Buuuuut at least I have goals though so that's good I guess.

Welp, I ate a delicious salad, walked, snuggled, played CoD, grabbed Frost's butt...yeah pretty much just a usual day.

I'm watching Friends now. YaY,


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?