Friday, March 13, 2015

Fridaaaaay

Oh Friday, how I missed you.

I actually had a slow morning today cause Freya was really sleepy, which was nice. She woke me up around 7:30 as usual, I fed her and then laid down with her in the spare bed to snuggle :)

Aaaand she fell asleep next to me, snuggling my thigh. And she slept till way after 10. I might've actually caught some Z's myself too?
 After that I went down to get the laundry, and mom dropped by with the dogfood she bought. *Thank you mom* And that's when Freya's day actually started. Little snugglebunny. Such a lump of sweetness.

She did eat some of the oatmeal this morning. (yay!) I made it thicker than usual so it wouldn't drip out of her mouth when she's smiling lol

And then I made the daily smoothie for me as well.




I think daddy will be alone with Freya-doodle a bit soon, cause I feel like going out on a walk alone with Lei Lei and listen to music :D

Just one of those days I guess. Let's listen to some Irish punk rock :D

Ah I'm thinking of baking some lchf bread later. No carbs. Splendid.



Frost is playing Dying Light at the moment, I started playing it a few days ago. But I'm a bit of a scaredy cat when it comes to certain moments in the game. Like for instance, heights. I'm not scared of heights but in this game I am. Plus it stresses me out how slow he is a grabbing shit when you try to jump and grab something to climb up on. Among other things.
But man, it's a gorgeous game. The zombies are creepy too.


This game won awards for being to beautiful. It's graphics are awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?