Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Busy busy

Originally this wasn't supposed to be a busy day but it kinda ended up like it.

First, Ida dropped  by after her interview at Älvtomta to tell me how it went. Then a walk and the store.
Aaaand then me and honeypuff had tacos,.


And then around 2 o'clock Bernie dropped by. My oh my...it's been years. Literally. <3 Frost loved talking to someone from the south too. A Mexican from Texas. I just knew they'd get along. We all talked about food and shit A LOT lol

And now, my babysquirrel is tired (she's been really sleepy all day) but she's playing by herself on the floor. So cute my little snugglebee :)



Bernie will make REAL quesadillas for me sometime :D
OMG. Yum. After my diet of course.... can't eat deep fried tortillas with cheese and chicken now can I?

*dying a little*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?