Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Fika

Like everyday, me and Freya got up around 7ish. Played, snuggled etc...she ate breakfast, I had my coffee.

And then mom called and wanted to have fika at Fröken Brogrens :D
So I threw the wee one in the stroller and yodeled away to the coffee shop around 11.

It's insane how many people come and compliment Freya haha
One person today told me that I should try and make her a model.
lol She's not the first one to say so. But really...wow. Pretty amazing.
And she was an angel the entire time. :)

Also, there was so many old ladies there, turns out they have knitting café there between 11 and 12 every tuesday. So, I thought heeey, I could probably get along with you oldie goldies, I WANNA START KNTTING.

SO I'mma start knitting. Woho.

Funny part is that Natta is gonna start knitting too with her granny. Might as well force her with me to the old ladies café time too then. hah.

my goal is to knit a scarf for Frost that he can use this fall. :)



Ah, yesterday Lei lei was acting really weird. Jumped up in the sofa (she fucking hates the sofa) and kept on doing that for a long time. She sat next to Frost and then after a while she got stuck in the corned with all the cables -_- I still have no clue what's up...She's never behaved that weird before. Did she not like how I Easter decorated everything?
Aaaah, I have such a handsome man. <3
My beloved dickwaffle.


Oh and we've also planted sunflower and morning glories.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?