Sunday, March 1, 2015

Sunday

It's THE Sunday actually.
The day when Freya starts using her own room. YaaaaaaaaaaaaY!

It's decorated now, furnished and so cute ^_^  And she seems to like it.
I'm actually sitting on the sofa/bed in there right now.

I'll post a picture of it later. My phone's charging at the moment ^^
Well maybe tomorrow since it's nicer with a bright photo than one taken in the evening.


Oh, I had a really nice smoothie this morning.
Kiwi, banana,quark and cream. Woooh. (a splash of milk too)

I really like quark drinks and junk. Who would've thunk?

It's been a week now.
I don't really eat a big variety of different food. It's mostly the same so far. (cheaper that way) But hey, at least I've stayed away from carbs and sugar.

I'll continue this now. Yup. Till I run out of money I guess hahahaha!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?