Thursday, March 19, 2015

Sons of Anarchy, The First 9

Frost told me yesterday that there's going to be a prequel series to SOA.
And it's going to be set in the 70's with John Teller (Jaxx dad)

Now, I finally finished the entire show with SOA.
From the beginning till the end I hated Jaxx. So so much.
And I felt so bad for the wee kids too. Not having their father and mother. (but the eneding is still happy I guess)
I wish things would have ended a bit differently with Gemma though.
Like her rotting away in a sell in prison for the rest of her life.
While Jaxx makes sure she can't die and escape it. HAH. Now that's a punishment.

But seriously.
What a dumb fucking bunch. 

'WHYYYY DOES EVERYONE KEEP DYING?!' *sniffling*

Uh, cause you're fucking going around murdering people and doing bad shit. Duh. Stop it. Just stop then.

But, I kinda have high expectations about the 70's series...The first 9.

Different generation, different style.
I think I'll like it.

AND LET'S NOT FORGET ABOUT THE MUSIC. Oh the music. YAY.
That might be what I'm most excited about lol
Music and the fashion. Wheeee.







I'm expecting this song to be in the show too.
It's an obvious 'must have'.



Like a true nature's child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?