Friday, March 6, 2015

Pew pew!


Nectarine, banana, and mandarin smoothie.
With turkish yoghurt, cream and milk.

From today onwards I'll eat Russian Yoghurt instead. :D
Apparently it's tastier and healthier. YAY. Mom gave me a new blender yesterday and this new one rocks! Thank you~ 



Tried to feed Freya some oatmeal porridge this morning as well but she still hasn't gotten the hang of it haha She just smiles and giggles and the food just slips out of her cute little mouth haha
She's laying right next to me right now, passed out in the sofa.


My world.



Yesterday we went on a nice walk. :D
We took a stroll by river, Lei Lei enjoyed it. Freya kinda missed out on it all. haha



And in the afternoon Karin dropped by. :)
It's been 2 months since we last saw each other.
A quick coffee, some rehab tips of working out for me and then she left.
It was nice ^^ 









Also, I made a pretty dang tasty salad last night.
Kinda like a mexican salad I suppose.


Even Frost agreed with me. I made a spicy sweet chicken (although Frost couldn't taste how spicy it was...but he tasted the sweetness and other stuff so yay me on that) And I made a nice dressing to put on it too. A little spicy and delicious.

I'm trying to eat more spicy stuff now. For various reasons.
First is that it can actually be GOOD for you s o there ya go.




We've got dinner plans at Taco Bar tomorrow. Woho! Can't wait.
I have to admit........I kinda wish a little that I wasn't breastfeeding right now haha Cause then I could have me a frozen strawberry daquari. Mmmmmmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?