Thursday, March 12, 2015

Battlefield Hardline

Hi~
It's such a nice day today.

This little doodle woke up after me today. Yep. I woke up around 7:30 :D

Theeeeen we changed her clothes after she napped on me and so on, made a really delicious smoothie too. Kinda reminded me of strawberry milkshake a little :)



And did you guys know that next week is the release of Battlefield Hardline? No you didn't. But it is. And did you knoooooooooooooooow that I am playing it right now? :D

Aaah gotta love EA access on Xbox One <3


It's way fucking different from all the other Battlefield....But that's not necessarily a bad thing. I kinda like how it's divided in Episodes like a TV show. It's like watching a cop show. It's about this cop and you get to be him and see how he's lived as a cop, and how he ended up where he is right now.

The only bad thing (that I know boys love, that I fucking hate) is that you get to drive. Like Need For Speed. I suck at it. I really really do.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?