Sunday, September 20, 2015

A new day


Today started fucking PERFECT. It did! I shit you not.


I slept long and good next to my snuggletree.

The plans for yesterday was to watch a movie with Frost... but since I was too freakin' tired for it when it was 9 o'clock, I was even more tired when I had put Freya to bed and came out of her room around 10 o'clock.

So...no movie then. -_-  Fail.
 I could barely keep my eyes open. And I had been like that ALL day really, basically since I got back from work yesterday. My plans of having a nap failed too cause people just kept on coming over haha I'm not complaining though. I was happy to have Josse over too :3

And Sofi and Petter came over with Lykke, and they brought a late b-day gift for Freya. Aaaws.
Cutest little outfit ever ^_^ And Ida dropped by too with another gift for The Frey. :)
So... yeah. I had no chance of napping. I played a lot with Freya though and that was superfun :D She laughed so much. <3  And Frost and I played Destiny together during the day.


But anyway...yeah. The movie night last night was cancelled. we went to bed at 10 and fell asleep like BAM and slept non stop till 8 o'clock this morning. And it felt sooooooooooooooooooo good.

I feel like I got the sleep I needed finally. I feel mentally refreshed.
Plus I got to sneak some free snuggles from Frost. Tehehehe~



Aaah. It felt good waking up and looking at the clock. Woke up 10 minutes before the alarm clock went off. YaY me~

However, by the time me and Lei Lei sat on the bus....... Freya apparently pooped like crazy. And I quote: 'Freya just pooped the worst poop she ever has, it was everywhere and sticky and t took twenty wipes....'

And 'it was terrible'. looooooooool hahaha Gosh, i couldn't help laughing like crazy. I felt like I accidentally jumped over a landmine that went off as soon as I was in the clear HAHAHHA!

Oh and let me tell you........ the bussride was insane.
Even waiting for the bus was insane.
Not a soul as far as the eye could see. (except for the weirdo waving at the cars....) I don't think I've ever seen that no one was waiting for a bus or train. It actually made me feel awkward after a while...like...what if the bus ain't coming here? Maybe that's why I'm all alone here? IS the bus doing a detour somewhere else instead? Is there something I'm missing?



And then...the bus finally came. And it wasn't a regular bus. it was so weird.
It looked super neat and clean inside. And it was superlong too. SO I had to walk to the faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar end of the bus with Lei Lei.
For a moment, I started to question if I was sane or not. Was this an imaginary bus I got? And the heat...omg the heat inside the bus almost made me wanna faint. SO WARM. Like it'd been minus degrees outside or something. Both me and LeiLei were like gasping for air almost melting away.

And he was driving sooooo slow too...

Anyway. LeiLei is laying outside on the porch right now, and I'm sipping on coffee and eating blue cheese on crackers. Aaah... a regular work sunday.

I have a few days off after this. Cool beans.


Ah, guess what we're having for brunch today?

American pancakes and legit Canadian maple syrup. Just the way I like it.

'Maple Joe'  It's like the syrup was made for meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?