Thursday, September 3, 2015

stuffy nose

I wonder if I'm allergic to something at work? My nose is always clogged here. Superstuffy and it's hard to breathe. So I wonder if I'm allergic.... but allergic to what?

Anyway...yesterday was a nice day at home. Snuggles and laughter.
And then we had our first (and most boring) parent meeting at the daycare.
It was so boring I thought I'd faint....................................................................

Never the less, we went...but left early.

It was a good day though <3

Aaaaaaaaaaand I just got a photo from Frost!
Freya's been eating homemade hamburgers. YUM.
Y u eat tasty noms when I no b home? -_-


I on the other hand am eating quark in a glas jar, and knitting. :)

Oh and Freya is eating more and more stuff with consistency now. YAY.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaah, can't wait till I get to go home tomorrow morning.
Freya's not going to the daycare tomorrow so I'm going to snuggle and cuddle and snooze all day with her.

And Frost! haha <3



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?