Monday, September 7, 2015

My wonderful day off

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeell...It wasn't as wonderful as it should've been.

We're all sick. Frost is megasick, Freya is too, and I'm just sicksick. Meh.

However, I have been rather productive now and then throughout the day.
Yep, I made bunches of luncboxes for Freya.
And I made her my own recipe of oatmeal. :)



After breakfast and shit we took a stroll to the park.
I was kinda hoping it would make us feel better or something...ya know. Fresh air and junk?

Freya got to swing though :) And she's been laughing a lot today :)
She loooooooooooooooooooooooved the food I made today.
lol my phone misspelled beets. hah.
But you get the picture...

It's time for some Mario Cart with my beeb <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?