Wednesday, April 4, 2012

photochallenge agaaaain

So, number 5 in the 100 photo challenge is: A place that makes you happy: weeeeeell, I could'nt really just pick ONE place. So i picked the best ones, I don't really have ONE place that makes me happy. tbh it's next to the ones I love.

Åmmelången, not just Åmmelången (the river) but the whole area, askersund, zinkgruvan...all of it. The nature over there is just awesome.





This is a park/forest at Karlslund where I live. I love it there, especially during spring and summer :3







And this is the house in Zinkgruvan. LOVE THAT PLACE <3






Oh, and this is a pond in the citypark. I love that exact spot. IT'S MINE.


1 comment:

  1. Joanna,

    EPIC post! I wish we had places here in the US as beautiful as where you live...

    My favorite picture is of you and lei lei sitting together...

    I LOVE the POND....

    Jesse

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?