Monday, December 15, 2014

CoD Ghosts Multiplayer

Been playing CoD Ghosts multiplayer online lately.
I have anger issues, when it comes to multiplayer.
But I had 17 headshots yesterday so I was pretty happy with that, even if I didn't rank in the top.
I even enjoyed it on the hardest difficulty level. (I know, who would've thunk?)

But some maps are just retarded in Ghost.
And thus, my anger issues arrised.
First of all, they put me right between two people killing each other when I was revided. WHY WOULD YOU REVIVE ME BETWEEN TO PEOPLE KILLING EACH OTHER?! Naturally, when killing the other dude, they automatically killed me too. 5 times.

5 FUCKING TIMES. Can you imagine that?? Being revived only to be killed within a split of a second. Yes, YES I lost my temper. A lot.

And in other maps I got killed as soon as my feet touched the ground after being revived.

Aaaaaand then there was other maps when I ranked 2nd.


We all have our preferences of how we like to play.
I like to sniper, and then run like Rambo on a killing spree from place to place between sniping lol It doesn't get you the most kills, but it's what's most fun for me :)



I got ranked second when I just decided to run around killing people like Frost. He actually hit the killing record and they put him in some mode where he could only knife people and he was hard to kill.

lol I shot him in the head quite a bunch of times. hahahahah


Things I learnt by playing CoD Ghost multiplayer:

If you wanna kill a dude with his dog.
ALWAYS SHOOT THAT FUCKING DOG FIRST. Le sigh.
Can't tell you how many times I died because of a stupid dog. -_-
Shot their owner, and then they'd get mad at me and go ROAR. Those fuckers can obviously climb on walls too. Cool.



My dog was kind enough to wait for me to be revived. That was sweet.

So I have decided to play CoD Ghosts today as well if Freya lets me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?