Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MERRY FUCKING CHRISTMAS!!!!

Iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiih! it's christmas eve!
It's Christmas eve!!!

We had our annual Christmas breakfast with rice grain porridge at my sisters house :) Robin made delicious Christmas ham sandwiches. Mmmm.... Nom. And the porridge was tasty as always. Yum ;D
Frost isn't used to all this Christmas celebrations we have, (He's used to spending it kinda alone) but he's part of our family too now and so he's with us celebrating and shit (even if he's somewhat reluctant to do so lol)
I LOVE Christmas! And I'll be damned if something gets in the way of my Christmas spirit that's overflowing and bubbling :D hahaha

Tomorrow is the 25th, so we're spending that all by ourselves. It's Frost's Christmas day :)



This is my absolute favorite Christmas song that I play aaaaall the time in the house during christmas time.
This, and obviously the old classic christmas sings. Duh.





 Freya wishes everyone a Merry Christmas!











aaaaaaand since this little winterprincess puked all over herself, it's time for a Christmas bath in her little mini baby bathtub haha 

1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?