Sunday, December 21, 2014

Fourth advent

Yay! It's the fourth, and the last advent.
It's Christmas eve soon! :D

I'm sipping on my coffee (which I needed incredibly bad apparently...) and playing some multiplayer on Ghosts.



Aaah, I've been having annoying headaches these past couple of days... Maybe it's cause I haven't had so much coffee? I wonder. It's annoying the FUCK out of me. Plus Freya's not feeling super fly either. Poor babypuff. I hope she'll get better soon.
The doctor said I should feed her more, cause she's not gaining as much weight as she should (But she's not malnourished or anything, she could just eat more to catch up the height she has) so it kinda feels like all I've done lately is breastfeed haha


Anyway, fika today huh?
Mom's place? Mine? Where? I dunno.


OMFG I FUCKING LOVR CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?