Wednesday, December 17, 2014

The mother of the year award goes to...

Aaaah... I hate myself.

Freya had her first real tumble and fell from the sofa yesterday.



I panicked and cried like an insane person, holding her rocking her back and forth till I realized that she stopped crying and looked at me wondering why the fuck I was the one crying. -_-

She cried for a few minutes and then stopped. She rubbed her head a little and then the whole incident had been forgotten. But not by us. I don't think I've ever felt so bad about anything my entire life. Needless to say I called around and doubled checked her and everything. Just in case. She on the other hand laughed and giggled and showed us how loud her shrieks can be now.


Gosh...She's way stronger than a baby her age should be.
And now we know she can push herself away really hard if she feels like it. Like PEW. Good to know.

I stayed up all night and watched her sleep just in case.
I know their heads can handle it (the doctor said so)and she didn't show any signs of pain or injury or anything. I poked her a little now and then when she slept just to get a reaction.


My god, I love that poot more than anything. I'd die for her <3
It's time to feed her and give her her daily dose of a thousand kisses :P



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?