Saturday, December 13, 2014

Jars

I fucking love making Detox water these days.
Cause you get so many vitamins, plus you get to detox your system as well as rehydrating yourself. Now I know it's not that big of a deal, and I have a long way to go, but it's a good step on the right direction though :D


And I absolutely love this jar. It's my water jar from now on. YAY!

This was made with one orange, half a lemon and half a lime and a fist full of raspberries. Nom.

My dear mother gave this jar to me, and a heating pad for my back. <3 Oh the waaaaaaarmth...aaaaaah... *feelerz everywhere*

2 comments:

  1. Pretty!
    Thanks for your comment, it means a lot to me! It was and still is the best feeling to hold her. I

    Hope you, frost and freya are doing well. God bless you all x

    ReplyDelete
  2. And have an amazing Christmas, give my love to freya and thumbs up to frost :D

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?