Sunday, December 21, 2014

The 20th of December

(that was yesterday yes..I'm not retarded)
Freya turned 4 months old yesterday! Wheeee~

Aaaaand she celebrated with a high fever. -_-
She's been so pitiful and whiny. A real mama's girl too :)
Couldn't put her down, she just wanted to lean on a shoulder.
So daddy and me had to take turns really. So things could get done in the house.
She finally fell asleep on the sofa. Still feverish...But she's been eating alright so that's good.
Yesterday I fixed the last Christmas presents. I hope?
I kinda gave up on Frost's gift to get here so...that's great -_-
Boo.... All that is left if my dad's gift. And just sent me a text saying he wants underwear............................................................... -_- Oh well.



Anyway, me and Nathalie went for a long walk yesterday. Lei Lei obviously loved it. haha A feverish Freya,..not so much.
She was wearing my jumpsuit yesterday, that I wore on my first christmas. When I was 8 months old. <--- She's 4. hahahahah Tall squirrel.

I have two, no three christmas gifts to wrap and then I'm done. Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?