Monday, December 15, 2014

Merry Christmas

We finally got a Christmas tree yesterday!
I'm so freakin' happy! This is the first time that I have a REAL Christmas tree! I mean, I grew up always having real trees but when I left home I never actually bought a real one on my own, I had a plastic one.

But this is the first Christmas as a mother, I wanted something nice. :)


I went with the old school christmas tree this year. :)

Next year I AM buying a plastic tree. Not just any tree.
A gorgeous christmas tree (It's extremely expensive too...like over 3000SEK) It's worth it. It looks like  real tree. Like the PERFECT tree should look lol

I realized that christmas trees are probably getting rare.
We cut them down every year. Poor little trees.
So why not save 20 christmas trees by buying a pretty plastic one that'll last for 20 years! :D


Here's some. (I didn't put those for 5000SEK out...)

Alberta:


Calgary: (the cheapest of theeese, 1799SEK)

Wexter:

Halifax:

Ottowa:


And then finally the Toronto. With little pine cones in it.



I'd like to, if possible, buy one of these in the future :)


1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?