Thursday, December 4, 2014

Snoozeday

It's been a slow day.
Had two appointments at the hand surgeon today.
(Declined surgery cause I was afraid of nerve damage so I wouldn't be able to paint anymore) so I got some kind of glove/support thingy. Hard plastic that melted around my wrist and thumb and then hardened.

And let me tell you... IT FUCKING SUCKS. No, I mean..it does it's work. But it's impossible to MOVE with it. Like I can't do things..
I tried wrapping a Christmas present earlier and it almost drove me insane haha

But I'll sleep with it and wear it as much as I can. Then one day, my wrist will be better.

When I came home I snuck into bed with Frost and Freya. She then slipped down between us and fell asleep like that. I just had to take a pic (or a hundred) cause she was so cute. I just love her so insanely much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?