Monday, December 29, 2014

Sucky monday

It's sucky so far lol
I could barely get out of bed this morning -_-

Around 1 o'clock my little sister is coming over for a walk :) And so is Nathalie. YAY. I plan on going to the river and feeding the duckies. I bet they're hungry. Aaaws. and cold. Brr.

It's seriously fucking cold outside now.
Great, I don't have any winter clothes to wear haha
After the pregnancy I'm just not thin anymore so I can't wear the same jacket I wore last year. Boo. Oh well. All in due time. Aaaaaall in due tiiiimeeee.....


Tried calling the clinic today but they didn't have any appointments available. Boo. I'll call tomorrow again. Stupid back.



I started watching A Crime To Remember. A cup of coffee on that and I'm good.
it seems ok. 
I just hope all episodes won't end up with not knowing if someone really did it or not...
I kinda like to know who did it.

Oh and all murders are actual real events.
Yup. The first episode took place 1967.
I kinda like that concept.
It was from the neighbors point of view then.




anyway, moving on.
Look at this painting!



Freya got a beautiful painting from mom and Lasse yesterday. I'll be super pretty in her room :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?