Sunday, December 7, 2014

My sweet sweet baby has been so sad today.
She got excited and waved her arms earlier, and accidentally scratched her eyeball......................
HARD. *sigh*

The tears, oh the tears....and the crying.
Gosh, it just breaks my heart to hear that.

The eye got really swollen too and she couldn't open it.
It made me worry so i called 1177 (online medical support) and they told me that if her eye didn't get better by noon tomorrow then I have to take her to the hospital.

Luckily she opened her eye a little while ago.
And she's not crying anymore. YAY.

She seriously cried for over two hours...the only time she'd stop was when I hugged her to sleep. And she'd only be satisfied IN my arms, no where else.

So I couldn't really move.......

A little baby has so many emotions, and they can't tell you about them.
I can see it on her though, feel it.



She had a very good day yesterday though. Such a happy squirrel.
I think we have an extremely happy baby hahaha
with her shrieks and roars.

Our Wild Baby <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?