Wednesday, December 24, 2014

issues


It's the 24th! (Scandinavia celebrates christmas on the 24th, not the 25th) Frost and I (and the Freyadoodle of course) will celebrate the 25th on our own too <3 it'll be sweet.


This Christmas hasn't been as... how should I say it..? As "exiting" as it usually is?  There's a reason for it though..
Not cause I have a baby now, if anything, it should be even more fun then.
 I just haven't done much this time. Although I fucking LOVE Christmas...

But because we're ridiculously poor..( you KNOW that sucks) I'm in debt cause of it, and cause I'm in constant pain these days. (same old shit..) my mood is just really...not good. Yeah. It downright blows to be honest.



It's starting to show a lot. My patience is close to nothing, and I'm grump as hell. I'll have little rage spurts when shit's not working as i want them to and so on...
I've been walking around for almost 2 months now with this pain. Usually it wear off after a month...but this just keeps getting worse.

I feel like throwing up a lot cause of it.
Ever been in that much pain so you wanna throw up?
Yeah it sucks..

But anyway. I've done my best this year.

Frost has obviously noticed the drastic change in my mood lately..
Like I'm very happy doodely in the middle of the day, but the morning and evenings and nights are just torture for me. Especially the early mornings...I'll cry and whimper a lot then.


Next year, we've decided to bake a LOT (together as well cause it'll be a fun family thing)  and christmas shopping in town. Our economy will be slightly better then too I hope. I have a job waiting for me when it's time to start working.

I don't care what mom says, it'd be great if things worked as she say...  But in reality, we need money. I can't afford being in pain and not working. I can't afford waiting for "the right job".

So I'll start working next summer :D



Next Christmas will be the best christmas ever!
Cause Freya will be over a year old then and stand and walk and play! Oh and open gifts!!! Oh she'll love it!
I'm already looking forward to it hahaha

Plus I might actually buy gifts I reallly really look forward ot buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?