Thursday, December 11, 2014

Thursday and Breastfeeding

I just got home a lil' while ago.
I went to the gynecologist . (uuuhuhuhhh....) I put in a spiral, so now I'm all good to practise safe coitus. lol

That word...coitus. haha

Oversharing? Me? Noooo...never.

Anyway, I just got home, and saw this sunshine lighting up the house.
Raaawr! I think I have the kissing disease, cause I can't stop kissing her! *smooooch*
So yeah, she's laying next to me in sofa right now. Kicking like crazy and waving her arms.
Makes me wonder why she does that. Is it to figure out how the legs work?
Cause I think she's pretty much established that already.
It's fucking hard to even catch the feet on a photo hahaha






I'm still breastfeeding this little snugglemonster (she's almost 4 months now) and I noticed that a lot of people find it gross. (Mainly women, not men apparently. Why would they? They love boobs.) I don't know people that find breastfeeding gross per se, but you find them a little here and there.

Like OMFG LOOK WHAT SHE'S DOING!! hAAAAAAAAA EEEEW!

Well, I normally don't breastfeed in public cause I'm simply uncomfortable with it, but there's nothing wrong with doing so if you baby needs food.

 So why is it gross I wonder?
 I don't get it. It's the most natural way to feed your baby? She get's a full immune system from you feeding her. More nutrition too. Plus you get to bond in a way that you can't even compare with anything else. I love breastfeeding, and she looks too cute while snuggling on my chest. There's nothing dirty or weird about that. Yet people still find it hard that a woman nurtures her child.
I hope I can breastfeed her till she's about 8 months old at least :) That's be great. (And cheap lol) I can understand if a woman can't breastfeed her baby though, cause it really ain't just about shoving you tit in her mouth. It's a fucking process of art I tell ya. I know plenty that just couldn't breastfeed, for various reasons it just didn't work. It's easy to do it wrong so you smother the child instead and junk.

 I was lucky to get a very strong and big baby so she could always lift her own head if she noticed that the nose got blocked. (Although I always paid attention to that mind you) 

Nah, I think more mothers should breastfeed their babies if they can :D
Viva la Boobies!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?