Friday, December 19, 2014

The week in pictures

Well I've been kinda shitty at updating lately apparently. Ooops. My bad.
I've done stuff...and junk.

Let's do it with pics shall we?

Aaah yes, the tuesday. I played with Karin! :D Snurre Kurre. She got some free snuggles from Freya too. Frost was at SFI so after that I managed to go buy some other christmas gifts. That was nice.

But, I'm VERY upset. I ordered certain gifts (one for Frost) from CDON. And this was like two weeks ago, I PAID the bills I got (and since I was kinda broke I still bought the shit and decided to pay it off every month instead) Did and done.

BUT, here's the deal...only TWO gifts got here. 2. Two. Dos.  Due. Zwei. Två. два <---




Urgh... I've been able to buy some stuff in town WHEN I was given the chance to go there....But it's been easier to go to CDON and stuff like that now that Freya has been sickly.

SO WHERE'S THE OTHER SHIT?
Frost's gift could only be found at CDON too. Motherfuckingfuck.
So basically I have debts cause I wanted to buy christmas gifts to my family. Yet they didn't send me the shit.

Anyway, that was Tuesday. Fika with Karina and then Christmas shopping in town with Freya.


Wednesday, well you know.....Freya fell. -_- uuuh..let's not think about wednesday.




Now, on thursday there was some baby play and coffee sipping.
Yes, we do love our coffee
After the our company left, Freya took a wee nap before the peeeediatriciiiiaaaan.. 
Oooh. Scary.
Not really no..

(don't mind the pants, she too tall)
My squirrel stood on her own with out me!
I was holding her and snuggled her while waiting for the doctor. So I let her half sit on the sofa with me. But then she wanted to stand so I thought I'd do what we always do. I hold her and go 'wheee you so biiiiig and miiiighty'. But instead she brushed of my hands when she was up and stood there holding the sofa all on her own, watching the baby crap on the floor.

'hahahaaaaaaa you puny babies. I am a generous God' she said.

or I'd like to imagine she said that.




So, the doctor said we have a VERY tall baby. No shit?
I can't find ANY clothes that actually fit her. Pajamas's are too big but too short. Pants are just about right but they're too big in the waist them too.
If I get something that fit around her waist, the pants end at her knees. *le sigh*
We all know she can't go around with bare legs in the middle of the Scandinavian Winter.


Which btw is weird, there's no snow.
WHERE'S THE SNOW?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?