Saturday, April 18, 2015

Early morning

As usual in the Koalas & snuggletree household.


We got free food in the mail again today. hah. Gotta love free samples. It's a good way to find out if there's anything in particular that my sweetheart likes. This one...yeah this one went down. Mango banana wasn't so bad huh?
Not too bad. She did eat a few spoons ^_^
So far, the things she likes best is granny's homemade sweet potato and salmon goo. My "scrambled egg" goo. Aaaand mashed banana and cream. So that's good I guess.


And now we're all just sitting in the living room, Freya's playing on the floor :)
And I gotta tell you...ICA BAsics own briecheese is delicious!! I love it!
I never knew it could be so tasty.

Welp, Frost made me some surprise scrambled eggs breakfast so I'mma eat that now ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?