Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Mortal Kombat 2015

The entire family woke up real early today. Usually it's just me being up feeding Freya... But today, both Freya 6 and her father woke up around 7 with me. And Freya stayed awake too. 

Well, she'll fall asleep eventually. She always does. It's 9:58 right now si she'll pass out after 10 sometime. I just know it.

Oh, I made her some mashed up strawberry with cream this morning. It turned into some kind of strawberry mousse actually....but tasty.

And I had chocolate chiapudding with banana and whipped cream.

Aaaaaand guess what we're doing now...

PLAYING THE NEW MORTAL KOMBAT. 
Omgasdfghjkkl!!!! :D 

Oh the joy.


There's a happy Freya's playing on the floor...And there's a superhappy Frost jumping up and down in the sofa.
I have to say, I don't suck at this game. Nope. But neither does he...so I can tell that we're gonna have a lot of fun together now ^^ 

hah, new achievement for me: Jumping bean. lolololol


2 comments:

  1. YaY! GET OVER HERE!!!!!! Ahh!

    ... Frost wins, Fatality!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ughh...Chris has to wait until JUNE for his copy (PS3...the obviously hated child); I suppose we'll get a stooooopid Xbox sometime in the future. Also Freya's spoon looks awesome. Grippy. Pink. Perfect. :D

    In the meantime we are playing through every Spyro game for the PS2, wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?