Friday, April 24, 2015

Glitchy router and CoD online

I woke up a wee bit earlier than the rest of the family today. Freya is still sound asleep in her bed, snuggling her snuggleelephant. And Frost is snoring in our bed.

So I figured, why not play some CoD AW? That, and a huge cup of hot strong coffee should make me function today.

Unfortunately out router sucks fucking jumbo balls so it's glitchy as fuuuuuuck. Which results in I HBE NO IDEA WHERE THE FUCK IM AIMING OR WHERE I AM EVEN.

I might be aiming at a dudes head, and all of a sudden I'm aiming at my own crotch.. Or I'm suddenly facing a wall instead. It's super fun. So adventurous. You never know what's gonna happen... All you know is that you're dignitary gonna suck. Big time.

I got killed 17 god damn times. While I only killed 8 little fuckers! GAAAH! Frustrating. But hey... I got my coffee. So I got that going for me. Which is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?