Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Glorious Wednesday


My precious little snugglelump has been a little puny today. Weak and whiny. So it's mostly been snuggles all day :)
We did take a trip to the petstore and picked up LeiLei's food. And Freya enjoyed that, so that's nice.
Ah, it's like a fucking greenhouse here haha So many flowers everywhere in the windows now. Sunflower, chili and morning glories...And soon a mini greenhouse for flowers and herbs will arrive to put in the big window. :) Sweet. I'm gonna try to transplant some sunflowers when they're big enough outside. But we'll see how it goes for them..if it works, I'll put the rest of them outside as well.

Aaaaand I got a little hungry earlier so I made myself a smoothie with the leftover pear puree I made for Freya's snacktime. :D Thumbs up for that. We share a lot, she and I haha

My smoothies are awesome.

Freya started to feel a wee bit better in the late afternoon but I can tell something's off. Cause she went to bed around 8, which normally is between 9 and 10. The nurse said she's teething again. Good squirrel! You need your chompers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?