Friday, April 17, 2015

New TV Series

well, technically only half of them are new, the other haft is from 2014. But still worth mentioning I guess. These are shows I plan on watching one at a time. Can't wait till The Whisperers come out. Gah.

First up is American Odyssey. :)

(Btw, I wonder when next season of The 100 is coming..............)




Outlander (I fucking looooove this show)
The Whisperers (this one seems super awesome)
The Good Witch
Marvel's Agent Carter
American Odyssey
Heroes reborn (a spinoff or more like a new part of the old 'Heroes')
12 Monkeys (remember the 12 monkey's movie?)
The Lizzie Borden Chronicles
The Red Road
Rambo: The TV Series (Rambo..need I say more?)
Dead Again (guess it's like Cold Case huh?)
Chasing Shadows
The Missing


Yep. I've got some shit to watch,



Btw, The ending on DareDevil...OMG. So good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?