Friday, April 10, 2015

Maison Jars

Did I ever mention that I love good old Maison Jars?

I do.

They'll be perfect for when Freya is old enough to hold shit and drink by herself. (she can hold stuff just fine...but it tends to fly across the room from time to time..........) But when she's old enough to just sit and drink, these jars will be awesome.

Imagine summer lemonade in them. ^^
Which reminds me, I kinda did a detox water today...but added "sötströ" (natural sweetening) and made it to a Lemonade as well. lol Delicious I tell ya. Kiwi, lemon and basil. Yum.
So far I've had 10 grams of carbs today. Good job me.
 -8 kilos now. Sweet.


Ah, and as you can see... Tweety the chicken had to come visit so Freya would smile and have a bite of food.
She had 4 bites today.

And then she got pissed off.



And today I'mma try the Grantit knit.

I'll probably get furious and throw the yarn around, but hey,...One has to try right?



1 comment:

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?