Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Lovely day huh?

Freya ate banana and cream goo :) By her own free will too.
Yay! She actually opened her mouth and ate it. (not much but still..) 



And I had my regular smoothie. Milk, cream, banana, russian yoghurt and strawberries.
I'll make some chiapudding for tomorrow later. I get so freaking hungry when I wake up with Freya so early ya know? So I need something that's just ready to eat pretty much.







LoL, Freya's little fuzz.
Fuzzy hair... Like little chicken puff feathers. *sniff sniff*


Maryam is supposed to drop by today, but I have a feeling she forgot...haha
We'll see if I remind her.


I REMEMBERED THAT I HAD SOMETHING TO DO ON SUNDAY!
I remember it now. Woho!
I even wrote it up since I know I'll forget it again haha


Sunday, sunday, sunday, sunday, sunday, sunday, sunday,
sunday, sunday, sunday,sunday, sunday, sunday... I remeber sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?