Wednesday, April 8, 2015

It's wednesday right?

I feel a little better today.
Lately shit's been taking a turn for the worse and the pain's been excruciating...So I didn't really dare to go to bed last night, no matter how tired I was.

I stayed up till 2am and theeeen tried to sleep. Which I did, for about 4-5 hours? Because of that I woke up with very little pain today. *bro fist*

Snuggled Freya, tried to make her eat some breakfast -_-
Gave up on that idea after about 30 minutes-.................





And now it's my turn to enjoy my breakfast.
Fincrisp, brie cheese and coffee. Oh what would I do without coffee??
So yeah. I'll be knitting and sipping on my coffee. ^^

Maybe I'll have a game of CoD AW deathmatch too? Hmm..we'll just see about that.
Maybe when my man is in the shower <3

And oh what a handsome man I have, he's sitting in the sofa, and he just woke up...
I feel like biting and nibbling him ahaha RAAAWR! So cutie.
And my little bambam is wearing a fucking adooooorable jumsuitdress from Lasse :D It's from H&M in case anyone would wanna dress up their baby supermegaAwesome like Freya. looooooooool

It is cutie though right? Yeah, I know.

She's a wild wiggle worm today so taking a pic of her wasn't easy lmao

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?