Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Princess growing

Yep, like it says above, my princess is growing. Gosh.

On Thursday, Lykke turns one year old!
1 YEAR! It's insane how fast time's moving these days. Is it cause we have kids now? Cause we're parent? I dunno...but it sure feels like times flies by.

Freya is chasing a ball on the floor now. She crawling and wiggling fast as fudge these days.

She's been crying aaaaaaaaaaaaaaall morning. Boo. I felt like I was going insane after 5 hours of constant screaming. Not being able to shit sucks. Thus, she cries.
 I snuggled the shit out of Freya too once I got out of the shower :) And now she's happy too!

I had a bad night......Slept uneasy and I couldn't relax.
Frost said I farted in my sleep! And my tummy made so many noises so he thought I'd poop myself! (?) Like wtf. He lies. Girls never fart. Everyone knows that.



Oh, we went on some family adventures yesterday :D





And now we have plans for Valborg. Sweet. BBQ with the elite lol





No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?