Friday, April 24, 2015

It's someone's birthday today and I also made awesome breakfast.


So today I made my own morning porridge (Gröt) for Freya.
Made out of Skrädmjöl (a kind of flour that's made out of roasted oat seeds that has been dried in stone ovens and grounded with rocks) and Nyponskalsmjöl (a flour made out of rosehip peels) and some sunflower seeds that I grounded myself :D And I served it with coconut milk. She absolutely LOVED it. YAY!

This is a healthy breakfast for her since babies need lots of iron. My breastmilk can't provide her with enough iron so I try to find new kinds of healthy foods for her that are filled with nutrients and vitamins :)



And now....*drumroll*
It's Grandma's birthday!!


The worlds greatest granny turns 60 today!  Happy birthday mother/grandmother :D
We love you to the moon and back

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday granny! Haha, hope you all had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?