Saturday, April 25, 2015

I woke up early again

Freya is playing in her bed and I'm enjoying a nice smoothie in the living room.
  Banana, orange, wild berries and coconut milk :D Yum.

I've caught myself saying 'entering stealth mode' several times when I sneak in to check on Freya haha Did it just now as well so I could take a pic of her. Did she notice me? hahaha But I was being invisible? Darn it....'stealth mode off''.

I'm letting her play in her now bed cause I know she'll fall asleep soon again, and I don't wanna take her to the kitchen just yet for breakfast. I breastfed her not too long ago. She ain't even hungry yet. haha I'm gonna make the porridge I made yesterday for her <3

Last night was really nice :) Mom had such a nice birthday, and today is the big party!Over 17 people are coming...gosh. Lots of tasty food and fruit! YAY! Can't wait haha Josse's making Key Lime Pie for the party...3 big cakes. Too bad I don't eat sugar or carbs. Boo.....................


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?