Friday, April 3, 2015

Real Friends Are Like Stars

you don't always see them. But you know they're there. 


I've been talking to Marty for way over an hour tonight.
It was really nice to talk to her. :)

We had LOTS to talk about. Ooohohoho lost and lots. Seems like we both needed to dicuss a lot of shit,
I'm clearly disappointed in some people, but now I just feel like "Meh, whatevz  dudes. Moving on." I'm not even sure you can call it disappointed? I think you need to feel more than this then...But you get the picture. I'm out of fucks to give. Aw shucks.


 Yeah, Jo has officially stopped giving a fuck. And it feels UH-MÄ-ZINGHHH.

Like that time, I realized that it's useless searching for something that cannot be found. Why should I give a fuck? :D
Maybe now, I can start focusing more on me? And focus on my future. I'm thinking harrd.

The best way to piss people off, is by being HAPPY :)
Luckily I'm a happy son of a bitch.


And on the bright side, some people just never seize to amaze me. Like Marty for instance. Thank you darling. Du är guld värd. And I definitely appreciate your concern <3 I wish I could flip people off as easily as you do.


Btw, talking about NothingThatHasToDoWithThisReally.. 
Tilda, sofias baby sister said I'M COOL today.
Damn right I'm fucking cool. lol Cooler than Frost. hah.
So I've got that going for me, which is nice.



Ah, when Marty and I were talking; Freya fell over when she was wiggling on the floor. And probably hit her head or got scared when she rolled over. And the cry she made. Oooh the cries that came out of my little princess. I think she got stuck with a crying sound and kept on doing it. Gosh, I came out to the living room and Frost was holding her and she kept on doing her choking hic hic cry. So I grabbed my angelpuff and poff her owie was gone <3 haha

Amazing what a mom can do huh?

Such magical creatures mothers are.



1 comment:

  1. Awwweee <3 Du är också guuuuld värd, babe~
    And yes. You are most def cool as fuuuuck <3333

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?