Saturday, May 9, 2015

Dobidobidooo

So, today's pretty much been like every other day.
Except Freya's been a monster haha In a good way :)
And in a bad too I guess? She's EVERYWHERE.
She crawls away fast as fudge and then all of a sudden she's sitting in the hallway playing with our shoes...
And she stands up all the time, and does the whole OH LOOK MA'..NO HANDS thing...it's not funny! I get scared every time she does it.. what if she bangs her cute little face into the coffee table and I'm not fast enough to catch her? GAaah..



Anyway... we had a fun morning, she ate a lot, and I had smoothies and shit..
And I kicked fucking ASS in CoD AW...just sayin'...
30 kills, 7 deaths. Pretty fucking awesome. Got a message saying 'You really are an awesome koala huh?' lolololol I thought it was kinda funny.

Usually I get to play in the mornings, and in between games I knit haha
I'm knitting kind of a poncho for Freya, and I've already picked out her buttons for it <3 And lace to put in the bottom of it :) It'll be a supper cute thingy.




Oh and man, did I make a delicious dinner or what?
cauliflower rice, peanutsauce, and spicy chicken. Mmmm..I loved it! yay me.


Ah, Frost's been wrapping my birthday presents today...........lol
He's really not a natural at wrapping shit. hahaha Gosh, I love that man. :)

Plus he's funny too haha Had a REALLY nice day yesterday, if ya know what I mean? hahaha jk jk



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?