Sunday, May 24, 2015

I got a job

Starting from september 1st, I start working again. Sweet.
Very high awesome pay. I like that shit. Lots of free time too.
I mean, many days off, still great pay... pretty fucking rad man.



Plus, great employer and co workers. YAY. I get to feel liked and appreciated too.
Got a text earlier where they asked me about it so YAY ME.



I also have a place where I'll work some extra shifts.

My boss likes meeeeee, I'll probably get extra shifts before september so that's nice. I'll work a little before then,. Just being thrown to random places, but still.
It's a good job.

Now, all that's left is Frost. We'll find something for him as well :D


I'm off to mom's place for a short bit. Ciao!



Ah, I'll probably get good painkillers so I'll manage :D

2 comments:

  1. ohhh... where you gonna work? :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on getting the new job. I'm sure everything will work out for you

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?