Saturday, May 16, 2015

Well Hello to you

Hi~

The weather is really weird...first super sunny and HOT...and then cloudy and chilly...what the hell. Make up you god damn mind  weather gods!

I've been watching the 4400, figured it's worth a shot right?
I'm still waiting for next episode on The Returned so this will do to kill the time.
I love Sundays nowadays. Cause they're filled with shows for me to watch now haha


I'm playing some search and rescue now.
Sometimes I get so mad that I freak myself out.... Like you wouldn't believe the words I can come up with when I get pissed off in a game. lol
I never used to get mad or loose my temper before these pains started to ruin my life.
Strange....  I don't like it.

welp, nothing that can be done about that now, so just lean back and enjoy the ride.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here, why don't ya?